1. Account Development Manager – East Coast
LATITUDE is seeking an Account Development Manager to secure contract research business from new and existing clients. The ideal person will use independence and initiative, as well as knowledge of early-stage pharmaceutical drug development and/or drug formulation, to drive growth and promote LATITUDE’s brand in the marketplace. This is a salaried, full-time position, with an opportunity to work from a home-based office (east coast location preferred).
- Act as a key component of LATITUDE’s Business Development team
- Effectively present LATITUDE’s drug formulation technologies and capabilities to prospective clients via email, telephone contact or F2F meetings
- Increase awareness of LATITUDE within the pharma industry
- Work with confidential disclosure agreements and proposal/quote generation
- With the Vice President of Business Development, develop a sales plan for a region that will include activities to:
- Identify, evaluate and engage new clients
- Drive new business from existing clients
- Achieve specific revenue projections
- Independently and proactively execute the sales plan
- Use strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain successful relationships with clients
- Travel up to 40%
Required Skills and Experience
- BS/MS in science or business administration
- BS/MS in Pharmacology, Organic Chemistry or related field preferred
- Proven experience in B2B sales and account management in the pharmaceutical industry
- Sales experience in the contract research industry preferred
- Understanding of early-stage pharmaceutical drug development and/or formulation preferred
- Proven ability to organize/plan/execute work, balance multiple tasks with minimal supervisory management
- Ability to manage large amounts of client information through use of CRM and/or database software
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to listen and communicate effectively with clients and management
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office
Salary and commission commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants should send their resume (cover letter optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Research Associate
LATITUDE Pharmaceuticals Inc is seeking a Research Associate to carry out individual drug formulation development projects for our clients. LATITUDE utilizes its extensive experience and proprietary technologies to solve issues of insolubility, instability, poor absorption and other formulation challenges over a range of dosage forms for both external clients and internal programs. A successful candidate will possess proficiency in a variety of analytical chemistry techniques including HPLC. This is a salaried, full-time position.
The position of Research Associate will report to a Formulation Scientist.
- Assist the supervising Formulation Scientist to complete individual formulation development projects
- Assist in the design, execution and interpretation of formulation development based on the defined deliverables, as well as in the planning of activities to meet the project timelines
- Prepare presentations of data and progress and assist in regular presentations to external clients during formulation development projects
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain and ensure safe laboratory environment and work practices
- Maintain compliance with all company policies (employee- or laboratory-based) and procedures
Required Skills and Experience
- B.S. in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or Biochemistry strongly preferred
- 1-5 years’ experience in a laboratory setting (pharmaceutical, biotech or academic) with analytical chemistry techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practicesSalary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should send their resume (cover letter optional) to: email@example.com.
LATITUDE Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. All applicants must have authorization to work in the U.S.