2. Research Associate
LATITUDE is seeking a Research Associate to carry out individual drug formulation development projects for our clients. LATITUDE utilizes its extensive experience and proprietary technologies to solve issues of insolubility, instability, poor absorption and other formulation challenges over a range of dosage forms for both external clients and internal programs. A successful candidate will possess proficiency in a variety of analytical chemistry techniques including HPLC. This is a salaried, full-time position.
The position of Research Associate will report to a Formulation Scientist.
- Assist the supervising Formulation Scientist to complete individual formulation development projects
- Assist in the design, execution and interpretation of formulation development based on the defined deliverables, as well as in the planning of activities to meet the project timelines
- Prepare presentations of data and progress and assist in regular presentations to external clients during formulation development projects
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain and ensure safe laboratory environment and work practices
- Maintain compliance with all company policies (employee- or laboratory-based) and procedures
Required Skills and Experience
- B.S. in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or Biochemistry strongly preferred
- 1-5 years’ experience in a laboratory setting (pharmaceutical, biotech or academic) with analytical chemistry techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practicesSalary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should send their resume (cover letter optional) to: email@example.com.
LATITUDE Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. All applicants must have authorization to work in the U.S.